10 Surprisingly Reasons Why YOU Should NOT Get Involved With Network Marketing Business!
Written by Lusabara on May 26, 2018
Most of you must be shocked of the topic above especially after reading my Mission. I want to assure you that there is NO error. That’s exactly what I intended to display. And I mean every word that I’m about to say. You will understand why in a few moment.
Few days ago while I was surfing, I decided to go to Twitter and have a chat with some people to increase my circle of influence. One of the guys I was chatting with was a young man around 25 years of age. He was into IT and was employed in an IT company in the country. When he asked me what I do, this is what my response was: “I travel to different places coaching people how to build a successful home based business; both online and offline. You can learn more about me here” I never added another word after that.
He immediately clicked the link, and guess what he saw? The word “Network Marketing”. So his reply was, Network Marketing eh, nice. So I asked him if he knew what Network Marketing is? And he replied, “yes, very much.” I then asked him if he was involved in any Network Marketing company. He said he was involved in 2 companies but then he quit. When I asked him why, he started becoming defensive and anger grew whenever I mentioned the work Network Marketing. It was as if he was psychologically conditioned to become aggressive after hearing that phrase. To cut the story short, I changed the topic and ended the conversation in a polite manner.
Now what is the essence of the story above? Well, first you need to understand that he’s not the only person who hates Network Marketing that much. There are thousands and thousands of people who do. I don’t know, you might be one of them. And there are thousands of people who quit as well. I don’t know, you might also be one of them.
I know most Networkers are going to hate what I’m about to say, but I have to put this plain and clear, Network Marketing is not for everyone!” And here are my 10 reasons why you should not get involved in the Network Marketing Profession:
- 97% of Network Marketers FAIL Period! Unless you’re willing to be in the 3%. Network Marketing isn’t for you.
- The Network Marketer on average will sponsor 2.2 reps in their entire lifespan, which is on average 93 days. High probability, is that you won’t last more than 93 days.
- 90% of Network marketers make less than $10 per week. Unless you’re willing to join the 10%, you’ll be making less than $10/week.
- Those who make money in the Network Marketing profession are Leaders. They are warriors. People who make things happen. Unless you are willing to join the leadership club, you have a very small chance to make it in this profession.
- 90 – 97% of people who you share the business to will reject you and some will even go to the extent of ridiculing you and some will loose your friendship. Imagine talking to 100 people and only 3 people say yes.
- 90% of those who say yes to you won’t take the business seriously. They will be a big burden to your business.
- Unlike a job where you earn wages, in the Network Marketing profession you only get paid when the company makes money. If they don’t buy products, forget about the 30 hours you spent advertising and promoting your company’s products.
- Unlike a job where you earn respect from society, it is very unlikely that people will respect you building a business in a Network Marketing Company.
- Unlike a job where you feel secure getting your income every month/week regardless of how much money the company made, it is not so in Network Marketing company. You might earn a $600 this month and get no money in the next month.
- You’re highly going to find it stressful chasing your friends and family for you to get that sign up, unless you shift from what I call Desperation Marketing into Attraction Marketing.
Those are my 10 reasons why YOU should NOT get involved in Network Marketing. The question that you should be asking right now is why am I writing such an article if I myself was involved in Network Marketing. Well, it’s simple. It’s because I don’t really need 10 reasons not to do this. I had 1 reason why I was doing this. And that is FREEDOM.
We have seen leaders in history. Leaders like Mahatma Ghandhi, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Nelson Mandela. What did they all have in common? They all were freedom fighters. That is what I am. I didn’t care about the 10 points above. I don’t care if it’s gonna take me 10 years or 20 years to be FREE and free as many people I can. I will do it with every muscle, blood, sweat and tears I have, because I’m a FREEDOM fighter, and fighting for my FREEDOM is what I do.
Ultimately we all have a choice. A choice to continue being slaves, or the choice to be FREE! Now what is your choice? If you are a coward, Network Marketing isn’t for you and you can use the above 10 reasons to justify your cowardliness. If you’re a freedom fighter like me, I have this OFFER for you… Take it before it’s gone.
Thank you for reading. Please take few minutes of your time to comment down below. Don’t forget to share the article with your friends in Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.
May you be FREE.