Chatbots are gaining more popularity than ever and they are totally bringing new ways of how businesses run marketing. They have become the latest addition to every marketer’s bag of strategies as being an early adopter can give you major advantage from customer support to lead generation.
In this infographic, we look at the importance of chatbots and the stats so you’ll have a better understanding of how they can help your business succeed.
Why Busineses Should Consider Chatbots
- The global Chatbot market is expected to grow exponentially between 2016–2023. — Credence Research
- 85% of customer interactions will be managed without a human by 2020. — Gartner
- 32% of executives say voice recognition is the most widely used AI technology in their business. — Narrative Science
- 6 billion connected devices will proactively ask for support by 2018 — Gartner
- 44% of executives believe artificial intelligence’s most important benefit is “automated communications that provide data that can be used to make decisions.” — Narrative Science
- By the end of 2018, “customer digital assistants” will recognize customers by face and voice across channels and partners. — Gartner
- 40% of mobile interactions will be managed by smart agents by 2020. — Gartner
- 10k+ developers are building chatbots in Facebook Messenger. — Facebook
Chatbots represent a very huge opportunity for business to communicate and engage their customers through messaging apps. Have you employed a chatbot strategy today?